BusinessWest Announces 2023 Women of Impact Honorees
SPRINGFIELD — BusinessWest, the business journal covering Western Massachusetts, will honor its sixth annual Women of Impact on Thursday, Dec. 7 at 5:45 p.m. at the Sheraton Springfield, One Monarch Place, Springfield, MA.
BusinessWest has consistently recognized the contributions of women within the business community and created the Women of Impact awards to honor women who have the authority and power to move the needle in their business, are respected for accomplishments within their industries, give back to the community, and are sought out as respected advisors and mentors within their field of influence.
More than 80 nominations were submitted, and honorees are profiled in the October 16, 2023 issue of BusinesssWest and are also be available at www.businesswest.com.
This year’s honorees are:
- Fredrika Ballard, President, Aero Design Aircraft Services and Fly Lugu Flight Training;
- Carla Cosenzi, President, TommyCar Auto Group;
- Arlyana Dalce-Bowie, CEO, Moms in Power;
- Sandra Doran, President, Bay Path University;
- Dr. Khama Ennis, Founder, Faces of Medicine and Intentional Health LLC;
- Dawn Forbes DiStefano, President and CEO, Square One;
- Amy Jamrog, CEO, The Jamrog Group;
- Michelle Theroux, CEO, Berkshire Hills Music Academy; and
- Lisa Zarcone, Author, Speaker, and Child Mental-health Advocate.
The Women of Impact awards dinner on Dec. 7 will begin with registration and networking at 5:45 p.m., with the formal program immediately following.
Tickets cost $95 per person, and tables of 10 are available. Tickets may be purchased online at
businesswest.com/blog/women-of-impact-event-tickets. The Women of Impact program is sponsored by Country Bank and TommyCar Auto Group (presenting sponsors) and Comcast Business (partner sponsor).